As many of you may know, Fall, in my opinion is the most wonderful time of the year. This year, I decided to make a bucket list with all of the things I want to get accomplished in this beautiful weather. I want to accomplish all of these things by December 1st…or until it starts snowing!
- Go apple/ pumpkin picking-I’ve never been apple picking, but the pumpkin patch is pretty fun!
- Jump in a pile of leaves-C’mon, don’t say you’re too old…I know you wanna do it!
- Attend a fall festival-Like, as many as possible.
- Have a bonfire-Anyone want to volunteer their house??? I’ll bring the s’mores!
- FOUR words: MARSALA MATTE NAIL POLISH
- Make a dish involving pumpkin and Nutella-Pinterest, here I come!
- Buy a pair of riding boots- ……that support wide calfs #NoWideCalfLeftBehind lol
- Have several Pumpkin Spice Latte’s -But the way my fitness plan is set up….
- Drink Pumpkin Coffee…period.
- Make apple sangria-……with the apples I am gonna pick.
- DIY Halloween Costume- Can’t wait for you all to see it! I’ve already started.
- Watch Hocus Pocus and HalloweenTown!- Netflix and Chill or nah?
- Corn Maze-They have a really cool Blackhawks one near me! (Go..Blackhawks?)
- Crock pot Hot Cocoa- I’ve seen tons of these recipes on Pinterest (my second home) can’t wait to try some of these!
I’ll be sure to update you all on what I did and did not do, but be sure to follow me on Instagram and SnapChat (Just scan the code below) to see my adventures! Comment below and tell me some things that are on your Fall Bucket List!!!